The Net Spend visa card is a type of debit card aimed at those kind of people who do not want to carry heavy cash but want to pay their bills, rent hotel rooms etc. and most of all take care of their finances deposited in the bank using a simple unique card without going in debt at any point of time.
- One of the main features of this card is that it is very convenient and helps the user make all kind of purchases using this card as long as the debit master card and Visa debit cards are accepted at particular shop.
- Another important feature is that the card user need not panic in case the Net Spend Visa card is lost or stolen as the card is completely protected from unauthorized transactions.
- There is also the net spend savings plan which enables the user to earn an annual percentage yield (APY) of 5% by opening a savings account. This scheme was introduced to encourage savings among the young and old alike.
- The Net Spend Visa card enables the user to get their salaries credited into the same account thus removing the hassle of maintaining several accounts.
- Any kind of bills can be paid, travel accommodation can be booked any where in the world, purchases can be made online using this card and even more the account details and history can be ascertained with the Net Spend Visa card.
- The card can also be used to withdraw cash at ATMs world over and also check account balance information at the ATM.
- Another interesting feature of this Net Spend card is that funds can be transferred from one net spend account to another with just a few clicks on the computer or mobile phone. This feature will be very beneficial for families who have dependent children or spouse living in other cities or countries.